Angiris replied

537 weeks ago

LOL that sounds epic, I've never gotten that smashed that I did shit like that or had anyone try and cook a pizza in a toaster! lmfao, and hey last night was fun watching you drunk cure better than the whm.

Rinthael Admin replied

537 weeks ago

Hahahahahaha you had one of those nights?!

Taggerung replied

537 weeks ago

LOL that sounds epic, I've never gotten that smashed that I did shit like that or had anyone try and cook a pizza in a toaster! lmfao, and hey last night was fun watching you drunk cure better than the whm.Angiris

yeah that whm died like 4 times i kept raising her lol.

Hahahahahaha you had one of those nights?!Rin

yeah. it. was. awesome. lol

Taggerung replied

537 weeks ago

When I play FPS games. Except borderlands or world of tanks. I rock those games. But stuff like battlefield/halo/CoD I suck horribly.

Paulie Gaultieri replied

537 weeks ago

When I play FPS games. Except borderlands or world of tanks. I rock those games. But stuff like battlefield/halo/CoD I suck horribly.

Taggerung

I have been playing the hell out of Blacklight on the PS4. Only shooter I am good at besides Socom lol
FFXIV-Havel Rock Sargatannas
FFXI-Sokku-Sylph
Tera-Lhexh-retired

Angiris replied

537 weeks ago

I used to play a lot of CS 1.6, Source and some Global Offense, used to be really good at the game >.> then I stopped playing for like 3-4 years and I can't get back into it at all.

Rinthael Admin replied

537 weeks ago

fuck this loot .. DIEE!!!!!!

Angiris replied

536 weeks ago

Enjoy =P

vaniaprinting replied

188 weeks ago

interesting content, I like your writing, visit my blog ( percetakan online jakarta & jasa fotocopy murah )
Solusi Cetak Online Tanpa Keluar Rumah!
Please log in to post a reply.