Taggerung replied

546 weeks ago

Taggerung replied

541 weeks ago

Just a neat picture.

Heavy Behemoth helm. For when I buy war myth body a month or three from now, and don't have allegan helm because we still havn't entered turn 5. (it has a /visor motion. this is set to open!)

Ruu Sadius replied

541 weeks ago

Be honest. You run around town trying to poke people with your horns.

Taggerung replied

541 weeks ago

Be honest. You run around town trying to poke people with your horns.Ruu Sadius

They should add an emote that moves your character. Like… /ram or /horns lol. Where your avatar actually puts his head down, and charges forward.

Taggerung replied

539 weeks ago

It's true! this is the first picture that comes up lmao.

Taggerung replied

538 weeks ago

GRAVITY DEFYING KITTEN!!!

Taggerung replied

538 weeks ago

something you can link to dumbasses who you meet along the way in pug's

short version

Paulie Gaultieri replied

538 weeks ago

Pfft I usually link them this.
FFXIV-Havel Rock Sargatannas
FFXI-Sokku-Sylph
Tera-Lhexh-retired

Taggerung replied

538 weeks ago

Taggerung replied

537 weeks ago

So I woke up this morning to see that my roommate tried to shove a frozen pizza in the toaster. Apparently it worked, because there's a stain on my desk where a slice of pizza must have been, and consumed by me. No plate or anything like that lol.
Then I continue my walk through the house, my pants are on the ground, along with my snow-crusted, still-wet coat. My gloves are sitting on the floor too. I look out the door to see if my car is in the driveway, and instead I see an empty bucket of kitty litter, half a bag of sidewalk salt, and a windshield ice scraper in it's place. The kitty litter mixed with all the snow looks like a hundred cats took a shit in my driveway. And apparently I also thought it was fun to hang my shoes from the ceiling fan. Which was still on.

What the hell did I drink LOL

also… sorry ang lol
Please log in to post a reply.